We know as an SME or owner managed business you work hard for your money, so we're here to help you look after your income and ensure you save as much as possible.
Based in Oswestry we take a local, hands-on approach, so you know who is looking after your finances. We’d love the chance to sit down with you face to face for a free, no commitment meeting and have a look at how we can save you money.
The Welch & Ellis Business MOT
The appointment shouldn’t take longer than an hour, to keep things simple we like to focus on 5 key areas ...
- Company valuation (plus a report on how to maximise its worth)
- Benchmarking each year to see how you compare to others in your industry
- Detailed Tax Planning review to find every penny of saving (including best tax structure)
- Options for raising alternative finance (grants, subsidies)
- Reviewing contracts for services (including PAYE/NIC/CIS)
We’re confident if you give us just an hour of your time, by looking at these 5 initial points, we will find a way to save you money. Not only that, but if you decide to sign up to our services after the initial meeting, we will pay for your business to have a media/marketing review through a local communications agency, so you know both your finances and marketing strategy are in excellent health going forward. If you are interested in what we can offer, get in touch and we can arrange a time that best suits you. We can come to you, or if you’d prefer to pay us a visit, our office is on Willow Street, Oswestry.
Whether you’re looking for a new accountant, or just curious about our Business MOT and what we can do for you, there’s never been a better time to act than now.